Local Mbale news, Uganda
Latest news Mbale - here are the news of nearby cities
Kampala city on a rainy day.
Travelling in the city on a rainy day can really be a daunting experience. I remember to time I got stuck in the old taxi park on one such rainy days, the water got so much it was As if flooding and since I had nowhere to go, no shelter I ended up walking along the unsubmerged sides of the roads. But even this did not save me from getting wet.
Honestly, that day I got back home all wet, my shoes soaked and cold. Do you ever notice that on some days when the drizzles start, they never seem to want to stop? Our rain can go on and on and on till the evening.
So what do you do on such a rainy day?
· For starter, if you’ve got a plan out of home that is not so demanding and urgent, you could postpone it to another day when the weather is gentler.
· On the other hand if it is an urgent duty that has to be performed, I would suggest you get up early, ready yourself and travel to your destination before the rain starts in case there is a chance of rain falling.
· Also, on such rainy seasons, never forget an umbrella. I tell you, umbrella is your friend and if the one you’ve got is too big, find a portable, sizable one.
· Then if by any chance you are caught in the cold shower, seek shelter any where. Don’t b afraid to askntone for shelter. It could be a restaurant , retail or wholesale shops. Any business man knows the key to attracting more customers in creating an impression. A business that chases people in need, especially potential customers is one looking to fail.
At one time you’ll need these people to remember you as a calm and welcoming establishment .
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
― Maya Angelou
· Finally, make it fashionable, the day might be gloomy and dark with shadowy signs of thunder but you can still rock your fashion get on.
Africa the conquered continent
Many African leaders tell lies to the common people promising them heaven but end up becoming misleaders
It has happened in Zimbabwe, Uganda, chard etc
Oh mama Africa thy hear u crying